TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over who have registered a profile on the website http://www.sprint6golf.com or on the official Sprint6Golf mobile application, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. Each time you enter a Sprint6Golf Club Night you will be automatically entered into the prize draw free of charge. Your entry into the prize draw is conditional upon your participation in the relevant Sprint6Golf Club Night. A Sprint6Golf Club Night is a competitive Sprint6Golf event held on a weekly basis at each official Sprint6Golf venue.
3. The opening date for entries is 4pm on 1st July 2016. The closing date of the prize draw is 10pm on 30th February 2017. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (including but not limited to technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
5. A winner will be chosen by a random draw process on 7th April 2017 ("Draw Date").
6. The winner will receive: two tickets for the Real Madrid v Barcelona football match to be held during the 2016-2017 season at the Bernabéu Stadium, Madrid, at a date and time to be confirmed; two nights’ accommodation for two persons at a hotel in Madrid; and two economy flights from the United Kingdom to Madrid (such flights to be selected by the Promoter).
7. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 9th April 2017 and must provide a postal and email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within five days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
8. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within thirty days of being notified of their win.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms at any time without notice, including the variation or substitution of the prize.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of entering the prize draw or taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. You agree and acknowledge that events may occur that render the prize draw itself of the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and that in such circumstances no liability shall attach to the Promoter.
17. Winners may be required (free of charge) to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is Sprint6Golf Company Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales with registration number 09624873 and whose registered office is at 22 Ringford Road, London, England, SW18 1RS.